My name is Alex “Dram” Piven, I am a UX/UI designer, developer, and animator at Finsweet. Please have a seat, scroll down, and I'll get you a coffee.
Multi-disciplinary digital designer
During these years I've seen things young designers wouldn't believe. Grunge and web2.0 on the rise at the beginning of 00s. I watched first responsive sites glitter in the dark at the dawn of 10s, and first UX-centric approaches emerging recently. I've seen skeuomorphism die. All those moments will not be lost in time.
Hi, I'm Alex. For many years I've been in the process of improving the digital realm around me (and improving myself at the same time) in a couple of ways I could. Mostly by giving it a meaningful look, providing the cues to not get lost in it, and ensuring I am not getting carried away by the visual side of the job. Mind you the latter part is the hardest one.
My field of expertise which may be of use to you, dear visitor, lies in the following:
- visual design and art direction;
- user experience design, UI design, and information architecture;
- interactive design and animation;
- strategic consulting and project management;
- web development;
- Oh, and I can also teach you a thing or two about climbing rocks, scaling mountains or proper tango posture if this is something you'll ever require.